Thursday, June 28, 2012

IMMACULATE Quinny Dreami Carrycot in RARE BLUESTONE! -

Immaculate condition Quinny dreami cosy carry cot (2011) in the rare Bluestone colour. Purchased separately last year with my Quinny speedi SX for 155 brand new. My son was unfortunately a very big baby and consequently did not last in this. I would say it was used 4-5times MAX. It comes with the original mattress and matching colour cover, also the original unused grey Quinny branded blanket. It also has a pop on/off apron (factory described) It really is a lovely item, in fantastic condition...a must see before you buy one new in the shops! I have also also googled the compatibilty of this product to fit the Quinny Buzz, Speedi/sx, Zapp, Moodd, Senzz and maxi cosi foray LX. PLEASE NOTE: This does not come with the adaptor (which can be purchased cheaply on eBay, amazon etc. I would prefer collection but would look into a courier on request from serious buyer. Many thanks (**I am not located in Guildford, It it Purley, Surrey...for some reason it has put this and will not let me change it**)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular